No.10 (5mm) x 30mm Pozi Countersunk Chipboard Screws - Stainless Steel (A2) Description
The No.10 (5mm) x 30mm Pozi Countersunk Chipboard Screws - Stainless Steel (A2) has the following features:
- No.10 (5mm) Thread Size (T)
- 2.5mm Head Length (H)
- Not Standardised Manufacturing Standard
- 30mm Length (L)
- 18mm Thread Length (E)
- Stainless Steel (A2) Material
- Stainless Steel (A2) Material Specification
- Natural Finish
- Metric Metric or Imperial?
- 10mm Head Diameter (D)
Discover more about the Pozi Countersunk Chipboard Screws range.
Pozi Countersunk Chipboard Screws are self tapping fasteners fitted with a thin shaft and coarse thread, which are optimised for use with particleboards and soft woods. The Pozi Drive of these fasteners makes them fully compatible with Accu's range of Pozi Drive Bits and Pozi Screwdrivers.