AccuPro Delivery Service Terms and Conditions (US)
Version A (11/08/2022)
For our customers based in the United States of America, we offer an unlimited express delivery service for $80. The service is available to purchase at the point of checkout on this Website.
If you wish to use the AccuPro service, once you have paid $80, you will receive free express US shipping on all eligible orders (of an order value of over $40) placed with us, for a period of 12 months. Please note that AccuPro does not operate as a subscription service, and therefore the service does not auto-renew after the 12 month period.
AccuPro is offered subject to the following conditions, which shall apply in addition to the terms and conditions of any contract you enter into with us for the supply of goods:
- AccuPro is valid only for the customer email address on which it is purchased or applied, and is non-transferable.
- The service is only available for customer orders placed to US delivery addresses, and for express delivery options. AccuPro is not available for order shipped outside the US, or for any timed shipping options we offer.
- Shipments measuring in excess of 35cm x 30cm x 30cm, or tubes measuring in excess of 1 metre, with a weight exceeding 30kg are not eligible for the AccuPro service.
- We reserve the right to:
- charge for delivery in the event that a shipment is palletised or bulky;
- refuse, revoke or suspend the AccuPro service where we suspect that the service is being exploited or misused;
- review and update these terms and conditions at any time;
- impose a minimum order value for orders placed using the AccuPro service;
- change our nominated courier or delivery arrangements used to deliver the service, without notice; and review and amend the charges for the AccuPro service at any time.