Accu can provide a full range of 3D CAD models that can be downloaded and integrated into your design.
Three model types are offered as standard; STEP, IGES and SolidWorks 2012 Part . This combination provides support for most modern 3D modelling software packages. If you are unable to import any of our models please contact our engineering team who can provide additional file formats on request.
How to Download 3D Models From Accu.
- Create a free account on accu.co.uk.
- Navigate to the product specification page of the part that you would like to download.
- Right mouse click on the desired model type and select 'Save Link As…'.
- Choose the folder you wish to save the part to.
- Import the model into your CAD software.